MENTOR has developed a list of Internet sites, links and resources to help owners and entrepreneurs plan and finance the growth of a business. Please contact us with any comments or recommended additions.
Mid-Atlantic Regional Sites
- The web site of the Greater Philadelphia Venture Group and the Mid-Atlantic Venture Fair - the largest and most prestigious venture fair on the East Coast.
- The Technology Council serves leaders of technology-oriented companies by providing valuable contacts, capital, and information with a broad variety of events, publications, and innovative services.www.techcouncil.org
- Philadelphia Business Journal. www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/index.html
- The New Jersey Technology Council supports and promotes technology within the state. www.njtc.org
- Business News New Jersey Online.www.njbiz.com
- The exclusive print and on-line periodical covering private capital and growth company financing.www.capitalgrowth.com
Owners and Entrepreneurs
- The NVCA is dedicated to defining, serving and representing the interests of the venture capital and private equity industries.
- Venture Capital Resource Finance: Directory of Venture Capital Firms and Investment Banks.www.vfinance.com
- The most comprehensive global resource on venture capital firms, corporate investors, and related services to the technology industry.www.tventures.com
- Stockgroup.com is a leading online provider of services focusing on small and micro cap markets and is the most in-depth, single source of financial information about small cap companies on the Internet. www.smallcapcenter.com
- The World of Small Business- Online information for the entrepreneur and new business owner.www.isquare.com/intro.htm
- MIT Entrepreneurs Club-Links to a wide variety of information for start-up businesses.
- A website which provides local business news and resources through a multitude of sites nationwide.www.dbusiness.com
- Red Herring magazine, a provider of business information for technology industries.www.herring.com/home2.html
- An investment publication committed to finding promising small-cap companies long before they show up on Wall Street's radar. www.redchip.com
- Ideas for Today's Institutional Investors.
- Fast Company magazine chronicles how changing companies create and compete, new business practices and showcases teams and individuals who are inventing the future and reinventing business.
- Business 2.0 magazine is the top award-winning Net Economy magazine on net-enabled business change through either launching new online businesses or bringing Old Economy organizations onto the Net.www.business2.com
- The leading source of immediate news from corporations worldwide for media, business, the financial community and individual investor.www.prnewswire.com
MENTOR CAPITAL PARTNERS LTD.
P.O. Box 560 | Yardley, PA 19067 | Tel/Fax (215) 736-8882 | Contact Us